Wednesday 29 October 2008

Brrrr...

....it's been cold....again....but on the bright side I got 2 more Christmas cards done. haven't taken a piccy yet though. They are for blog challenges....getting into those now. Makes you think a bit and takes you out of your comfort zone. Even if I don't get them photographed in time for the challenges it does mean that I'm getting my Christmas cards sorted without any panic!
It's shopping day tomorrow and the weather forecast is for cold and rain. I hate the cold....but I hate the cold rain even more. There's no swimming this Friday, it being half term, I wouldn't really fancy going with a load of squealing, splashing kids being there anyway. Let them have their fun by all means.....but leave me out of it! Might even get some more cards done instead.
The slide show of my cards isn't working. I think this is because it's an AOL one and they are shutting down their picture hosting at the end of the year. I have a Picasa account so I think I may transfer all my piccies on to there. I've quite a bit of tidying up to do on the computer. Some things need sorting and sending to my external hard drive..and I really need to update some of my links on here. I've been a bit lazy with that I think.....too busy reading the wonderfully inspiring blogs.

No comments: